July 6, 2008

Viking shoes 2: part II


Good day,

I'm finally back. I got my new computer, and it's taken some time to get all my programs installed (not to mention, I've been playing many a game), and only today did I install my camera software.

Well, here are the final pics of the shoes I made. These were made using the leather from the first pair I made, about five years back, and simply modified to fit better.







And on my foot, to show how it fits:







I think the pair is done. I would like to do something on the top to tie it, or something, but haven't figured out the best solution for that.

Till next time,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pattern or diagram for these shoes you could post?

Peter K. said...

I'm sorry, but this pattern was rather difficult to create, and I'm reluctant to share them.

Try this: here

Anonymous said...

Dommage que vous ne soyez pas en mesure de partager la méthode pour le patron ,j’aurais aimé faire des mocassins comme les vôtre.je les trouve très simple et beaux

Anonymous said...

Me gustaría comprar para mi. Es posible?